“The How to think like Leonardo Da Vinci Workbook by Michael J. Belb”
1. Curiousta: An insatiably curious approach to life and an unrelenting quest for continuous learning.
2. Dimostrazione: A commitment to test knoledge through experience, persistence, and a willingness to learn from mistakes.
3. Sensazion: the continual refinement of the senses, especially sight, as a the means to enliven experience.
4. Sfumato: A willingness to embrace ambiguity, paradox and uncertainty.
5. Arte/ Scienza: The development of the balance between science and art, logic and imagination. “Whole -brain” thinking.
6. Corporalita: The cultivation of grace, ambidexterity, fitness and poise.
7.Connessione: A recognition and appreciation for the interconnectness of all things and phenomena. System thinking.